Student-hosting in Herts and Essex
Harlow – Stevenage – Welwyn Garden City
- Working with an experienced, accredited international organisation.
- Round-the-clock support from qualified staff.
- All student transfers to and from airports arranged by us.
- Full activity programme arranged for our students during the day.
- An extra £60 in the summer when they recommend a friend and both host a student for the full stay.
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com
You can also download our enquiry form. (Also available at the bottom of this page).
For over 40 years we have been working with student-hosting families to offer comfortable accommodation, a warm welcome, and a taste of the British way of life to international language students. It can be a fantastic experience for both students and families, as well as being a great way to earn a little extra money from your spare room.
We provide friendly households to students aged 11 to 17, from the Canary Islands.
What’s good about student-hosting?
- Meet people from different countries.
- A great way of introducing your children to new languages.
- Meet other families in your area and establish new friendships.
- Generous rates plus bonuses.
- Income from hosting is tax-free up to £7,500.
What hosting families need to provide
- A friendly household where students can speak English and be ‘part of the family’.
- A suitable bedroom, study space and access to a bathroom.
- Breakfast, a packed lunch and the evening meal
What we do for student-hosting families
- 24-hour support for families and students
- Prompt payments.
- £60 bonus if you recommend a friend and you both host for us.
- Students will be entertained at school all day.
Becoming a student-hosting family
1. Download the Enquiry form from this page.
2. Fill in the form, and send it back. (Click on “Send form”)
3. If you have any queries, just drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. We’ll visit you to explain student-hosting and make sure that it’s right for you and your home.
* This form is designed for Internet Explorer®, Firefox® and Safari®.
If you are using Google Chrome®, you will need to save the form to your desktop and open it with Adobe Reader® before filling it in, and sending it.
You can download Adobe Reader® by clicking HERE